Under my old domain, the .co.nr one, my website was viewed through whats called an iframe, which is like a window which shows the content of the target site. This frame was on a different server than my website, and provided the illusion that i had the .co.nr domain, when in actuality, just a window.
There were certain disadvantages to this, such as when viewing the source code/html of the page. It would show the code for the "window" rather than my actual site, and any link pointing to an external site would keep the window, for example if i linked to youtube and someone clicked the link, it will go to youtube, but my domain will stay in the address bar.
I pushed myself a bit and i finally finished php-izing the header of all my pages, I got a new domain, one that supports nameservers, unfortunately this means my blog will now look like an external site, but maybe i will install a script for a blog on my main hoster and move everything there, but that's way far into the future. As for now, i will enjoy the new domain, and i will get to work on these next projects:
1. Fix ad codes, some ads are showing up too large, maybe phpize it
2. Get settled into my new domain, change default domain and make sure ALL of my other websites still work properly.
3. Change my hosting package, add required linkbacks/ads
4. Gmod video! Not enough time for games this week :O
5. Proxy works, make sure it isn't blocked
6. More pages to my website!