Development has gone at a decent pace, I now have a collision detection and correction system, rounds, and bullets. There are still some bugs to be worked out, and we (Colin joined the project) still have a long way to go.
I am also about to start adding images. I have a zombie/player image. Once I finish nunchuck input, it will be fairly simple to render a player image. Zombie images will be slightly harder to incorporate until I add moving zombies (I can add the image but they won't rotate until movement code is present).
It might not be a good idea to announce a project before I know how successful it will be. I have started on a new Wii project using GRRLIB which I plan to call "AnotherZombieGame" (for lack of any decent ideas). So far I haven't added much, just some circles that don't collide along with a couple bugs and a movable green "player" circle. I plan to collaborate with some of my friends who are also learning C/C++. This project seems to be going too well to be abandoned.